CenturyLink Center for Customers with Disabilities
Using Adobe Acrobat with Screen Readers
Certain areas of the CCD web site require Adobe Acrobat in order to view material. In order for reader software to interpret these files, a special version of Acrobat Reader is required. Below are step by step instructions on how to download the latest version.
- Visit the Adobe Acrobat download site: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Scroll down to the download area.
- Under STEP 1, select the appropriate language and platform version.
- Under STEP 2, check the box in order to download the "Accessibility Support" software that is included in the optional download package.
- Click "DOWNLOAD."
- Your new software should now download to your computer.
- If you experience problems downloading or installing your software, contact Adobe customer support: http://www.adobe.com/misc/ts.html